Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 13, 2010


Wow we’re already in September….time flies haha Yeah I’m getting really bad about these blogs  I’m not doing them enough but God is still doing so much despite my laziness..or could I say my business with other things? Hmmm I don’t know but anyway, I’ve been spending a lot of time in the psalms  and they’re great for when your feeling low…I love how in a lot of them it says His statutes are my joy and my heritage and I meditate on your decrees. I was reading that and I was like..hmmm so basically I need to soak in these and not just psalms but in the Word…in life we’re always going through stuff bad and good and the more we think on things that are pure and lovely and perfect without flaw…(that’s what His Word is haha) we shall grow and become like them. Pastor Mark is always mentioning in his sermons about how we need to watch out for stinkin thinking lol I think I do a lot of that. Another point God has always been bringing across to me is the fact that I am always in the Word always learning more and more but not really doing and I think everyone can relate to this and I’m like God do this in my life or God do that and He has such a sense of humor always bringing the most practical things in our lives to help us out…I guess I’m speaking to the girls well most on how over analytical and complicated we can be I mean other times we can be simple but I know for me I’m always one extreme I need balance! But thank God for His Holy Spirit who can help us in our weakness. I’m always in awe of how God can work through all of this mess in me though I mean really I feel like so many times my flesh can get in the way with just controlling and always wanting to be Lord over part of my life or another but it says that He who began a good work will finish! So that’s really good….but always always always He reminds me relax and remember to enjoy life because Jesus came that I might HAVE life….
He’s so enormous and powerful and often times I think I try to put God in a box, but it’s by His  grace that He even allows us to have a healthy fear of Him during seasons…like having this fear of Him is always for my benefit…oh how we do have a selfless God. Anyways I’m rambling … trust and enjoy life peoples God’s good..

No comments:

Post a Comment