Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5, 2010


Sometimes I wonder why people go through certain things and I wonder why there had to be so much pain involved in another person’s life and not much in anothers. But when it comes down to it it’s all about sin and forgiveness and grace. The circumstances are but 1% of what really matters in life.  There are so many people out there who are hurting who are in need of Jesus. Sometimes I even think to myself maybe I just don’t want to be faced with the reality of my sin because I am afraid to find that grace really wasn’t offered to me. Why is that so hard for me to accept?  I am forgiven and free and I am no longer bound by sin.  Almost like we spend too much time wallowing in our pride and self-condemnation. Rather I want to turn my focus on the bridegroom and allow my heart to delight in Him.   Psalms 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment