Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 19,2010


August 19, 2010

It’s been awhile since my last blog… but anyways I feel like each time I begin one of these things I can’t really put my finger on how I could even begin to describe how God works, because I can’t He’s so infinitely huge. I have been realizing more and more just how small I am and how big He is and I don’t just mean that in the obvious sense but just that His ways are not my ways. I want God’s wisdom and more of it everyday and if that means becoming a fool in the world’s eyes so be it. He shines light on so many sins each day I am thankful more and more how graceful He really is. I’ve been in the book of John recently and it was interesting to see how Jesus treated the people surrounding Him up until the point of His crucifixion. The world did not know Him and treated Him the way they did. It brings comfort to me as well to know that I don’t belong to the world because if I did the world would love me as it’s own. It’s really neat to think about how the bible can apply to our everyday lives as well. But God is HUGE I am itty bitty…that’s it… become a fool for Him <3

No comments:

Post a Comment