Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4, 2010

Wow my third blog and I already missed a day lol...yeah sigh just been one of those days... I've been thinking alot about faith. Not just faith in the Lord but faith in general..like how we put our faith in alot of things. I guess it can be in a million things..but one of the things I guess God's been showing some light on is how much I put my faith in my feelings...which really can suck in those dry seasons when He withdraws Himself I mean it is good becuase He wants to grow us but at the same time it can be really difficult. I've been feeling alot like how Jacob wrestled with God...I mean not like physically wrestling obviously but in the heart so many things I wish were not in my heart anymore it's like you wish you could move on from something or you wish you could just totally be freed from this stronghold in your life. It's like I get so overwhelmed with all of this but then God is always telling me to have faith in Him and what He's capable of. It just really gets me sometimes like wow I still have very little faith in Him and what He tells me and He tells me that in Christ I am strong That it's not just the feelings that I can stand on His Word that is solid ground becuase I know and not just feel it. I bought somebody flowers today...sigh yeah I'm so nice...lol jk all glory goes to God! yeahh God is good and He knows what He's doing even when I dont know what to do with myself...
2 Corinthians 4:17 "For our affliction which is but for a moment, works for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory."

No comments:

Post a Comment