Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2,2010

Blogs are such a good idea....anyways hello again! Second day hooray :)
I am getting hit big time with how powerful prayer really is. Today I woke up and I prayed and by the end of the day He totally answered alot of what I prayed for. I know this may happen more than I notice for sure, but it was like a real eye opener today. Prayer has never really come that natural to me so I honestly have not prayed as much as I'm sure He would want me to, but something I am starting to realize more and more is that by not praying it's like I'm saying to God  I can do it by myself which is totally not the truth! lol There has been so many tests in my life where it was way more than I could handle and it's like He's saying " I know I want you to lean on me." Him answering my prayer not only  helped me to have more faith in who He is but also showed me just how much I do things by myself  and how much more I need to rely soley on His grace in the relationship. 1 Peter 3:12 threw out " For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and His ears are attentive to their prayer." I'm glad that I am righteous by faith!
He's also been bringing up a girl I work with at Taco Bell alot and I am praying for an open door so I can share with her it would be really awesome if she recieves the good news, but what He wills is best. If you can pray for her as well that God speaks to her heart. I know powerful things can happen!

1 comment:

  1. Patti! I am reading your blog. It's good. <3
    Eric is reading it too. He said it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete