Monday, August 23, 2010

August 23,2010

I'm just gonna start off by saying how good God is He deserves it all...not to mention He's definitely patient with us lol! But anyways this is what's been roamin through my mind through the past several days..I feel like God is always grabbing us deeper and deeper in the waters of His love for us. It’s like We pray and we say we want to go deeper with Him, but He searches the inner parts of us and He sees what’s really there and chips away what doesn’t need to be there and so forth.  It’s like “my bride I know there are still areas in your life that you haven’t surrendered completely to me, but I love you all the way anyway and my Son went through it all so you didn’t have to fall short of me and with my power I can take away this dead weight.” This is what goes on through my mind as I think about that and I am also beginning to realize how much of an importance it is that we need to be ALL in the Word. Soaking it in and breathing it in and trusting in THOSE words only THAT'S the only thing we need to be putting all of ourselves into.  Jesus is the way and the truth and the life and whomever the Son sets free is free indeed. Praise God that we have this divine opportunity to even share in His plan and experience the power of His Word the power of His being in just how He does all things for His glory even in how He is molding us. Isn’t God good? Yeah that’s all I have to say about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment